Maley Funeral Home dates back to 1890 as doing business in Covington, and the greater Tipton County area. It was established by the late Robert S. Maley for whom the business is named. Maley erected a building on East Liberty Street, on the Historic Covington Court Square, in 1923. This location remained the home of operation until it moved to the currently location in 1976.
We are very blessed to be able to keep up Mr. Landon's goal of serving the community in Tipton County.